13 crimes in Loire-Atlantique
From north to south, here is the Loire-Atlantique country and its strange crimes!
- Jules-Clément Grand, the satyr of Pouliguen, girls tracker who terrorized the Loire-Atlantique and Vendée countries.
- In Saint-Nazaire, the criminal pact of Immaculate with Félix Geffroy and Joseph-Adrien Samson.
- In Nantes, the enigma of the Gambetta Street with René Jalio and Pierre Diais.
- And the terrible Nantes widow and her fatal hatred for her only daughter…
- The incredible crime of the Trade Lighthouse with Émile David, Victor Cabel and Jean Forget.
- Without forgetting the wreckers of the Diane…
- The Nicolas married couple, these strange robbers of vespers time chased by the gendarmerie of Saint-Philbert-de-Grand-Lieu.
- And this devil of Furmil priest who prevailed from Legé to Fontenay-le-Comte…
- The Law court of Nantes which, for the same crime, reprieves Victorine Giteau of Sorinières one day, and sentences Marguerite Loreaux of Pontchâteau the following day!
- In Saint Julien-de-Vouvantes, the awful François Groultier and his monstrous child murder…
- The disappearance of the little girl Maria Poncet which totally shattered Nantes inhabitants.
- And, of course, Marie-Joseph Chagneau the obstinate criminal of Paulx.
Thirteen palpitating criminal cases by Serge Janouin-Benanti.