The sorcerer child
13 crimes in Charente-Maritime
What a lot of incredible criminal cases in Charente-Maritime!
- A flowering of crimes of passion in Rochefort, Cognac, Marennes, Royan, Saint-Georges-of-Agouts, Courçon, Saint-Fort…;
- The quadruple crime of Trente-Vents near Saint-Xandre;
- This wicked Louis Ribéreau from Landrais;
- Around Tonnay-Boutonne and Taillant, the six six firemen who burned the feet of their victims to get them to talk;
- When the sex maniac of Thaims meets another sex maniac…;
- At Surgères, the abominable Jean-Baptiste Augros;
- At Saintes, the famous Countess Le Gardeur de Tilly and her devastating jealousy;
- At Jonzac, the Machiavellian Bertrand doubled-cross by Furet, worse than him;
- In Saint-Jean-d'Angély, the extraordinary case of the sorcerers…;
- At Saint-Savinien, the envious Germaine Besse who sent to death Judith and Sarah for a sewing machine!;
- The unforgettable Marguerite Jollet from Courpignac, to whom he was forgiven a lot;
- At Saintes, Jules Dejonkère, the revolutionary railway man, tried for endangering national safety;
- Finally, the odyssey and the famous trial of the Four, or rather 5, Sergeants of La Rochelle.